After your start your job as a
- useful information -
Rules of bio-security
- You need 24 hours quarantine before entering into the pig buildings where you work, if you have been visiting other pig farms or have just been in contact with other pigs.
- You need 48 hours quarantine before entering into the pig buildings where you work, if you have visited foreign countries.
- You are only allowed to enter the pig buildings and feed mill area through the clothes changing room.
- Every time you enter the pig buildings you take off your shoes at the entrance door, take off your clothes and put them into your own locker, wash your hands
with soap and then go to the clean side and put the farm clothes on.
- You are not allowed to walk outside the pig buildings in farm clothes and farm boots.
- You are not allowed to let anybody (friends, strangers and inspectors from authorities) into the pig buildings.
- All the doors to the outside of the pig buildings should always be closed and locked.
- If you take tools, material and spare parts from the outside, into the pig buildings, they have to be disinfected.
- You are not allowed to walk on the outside ramp when pigs are being delivered.
- When you are taking dead pigs to the container beside the road, you are not allowed to enter the pig buildings and the office before next day.
- You are not allowed to bring any food products from foreign countries to Denmark. You are only allowed to have food products in your apartment and in the office area which are purchased in a legal Danish food store.