After your start your job as a
- useful information -
TO BE SUCCESSFUL WORKING IN DENMARK
- Be on time. Do not come to work late.
- Show interest in your work.
You are new to this farm – learn the job.
- Do not use your mobile phone during work. No exceptions.
- If you have a problem – talk with your farmer/manager about it. Have open communication.
- If something breaks or you have made a mistake – tell someone. Do not just walk away.
- Take notes and study your job responsibilities. Ask questions if you do not understand something. Listen to the answer and then…. remember the answer.
- If you smoke, do not throw your cigarettes butt on the ground. Put them in the trash.
- Do not expect special treatment. This is a job opportunity.
- You are the new worker at the farm. Show respect to the others that live there and if you have a female boss or co-worker – SHOW RESPECT!