Jobs for workers with no Danish farming experience
Agrojob Denmark is a Danish recruiting/ consulting firm, which specializes in job opportunities with Danish farmers. Agrojob Denmark is responsible for providing consulting assistance with residence/work permits, Danish tax registration, Danish travel/ health insurance, transportation to Denmark, and more. Basically, Agrojob Denmark provides all the assistance necessary to connect you to opportunity!
Agrojob Denmark's service package
Important: There is never a prepayment to Agrojob Denmark!
- Personal interview with Agrojob Denmark in your home country or Skype interview: contract and job requirements are reviewed and questions are answered
- Marketing your profile to Danish farmers for an employment contract
- Emailing of work contract to you for your approval before traveling to Denmark
- Bus transportation from Romania to Denmark
- Accommodations while traveling to Denmark (7-8-hour break, includes breakfast, bed & shower)
- Overnight accommodations upon arrival in Denmark (2 days/ 1 night)
- Meals during your stay in Holstebro, Denmark, with Agrojob Denmark (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Consulting services for a work permit with the Danish State Administration/ Immigration Department
- Consulting services for initial tax registration
- Bus transportation to Danish State Administration/ Immigration Department
- Transportation to workplace by bus/ train
- 3 month Consulting assistance, during your 12 month employment contract.
Additional services provided
After the first 2 weeks of work, your employer will transfer a pre-salary payment of 300 € for food, etc.
For more information:
Call our office in Denmark: +45 97361446
Join us on Facebook (+70.000 likers): facebook.com/agrojobdk